Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sobriety Maybe Not Going So Well for LiLo


She sent out another one of her crazy-ass drunk/high/whatever emails. From Page Six:


LINDSAY Lohan is preparing to clean up her image and go to war with the media with the help of a high-powered friend - former Vice President Al Gore.

"Al Gore will help me. He came up to me last night and said he would be very happy to have a conversation with me," Lohan wrote last week in a rambling, semi-literate e-mail to her friends and lawyers.

In the bizarre message read by Page Six, Lohan burbled, "If he is willing to help me, let's find out. Hilary [sic] Clinton, Bill Clinton, and Evan Metroplis [sic], and John Daur who works with them would be willing, if we just ask. If we just ASK."

Lohan was apparently inspired to send out the e-mail by a Page Six item on her "mean girls diva fit" at a GQ magazine party in L.A. Referring to a supermarket tabloid report claiming she had overdosed on drugs, she wrote, "Let's sue the tabloids for saying the things they say. Defamation of character."

Invoking what she puzzlingly calls the "way of the future-Howard Hughes," her desire is to "release a politically/morally correct, fully adequite [sic] letter to the press."

Lohan says she wants to state her opinions on "how our society should be educated for the better of our country. Our people . . . because I have such an impact on our younger generations, as well as generations older than me. Which we all know and can obviously see."

Lohan then mentions taking a mystery person she refers to as "LR" to court for "what she's done to me.

"It's my life. I want to live it. People cannot lie and think that it is okay to continue on having done so. I have had many ups and downs, as do we all. But to make false accusations to one girl is unjust in my opinion. I am willing to do anything I need to get my life the way it should be."

Lohan said she wanted to "hold a press conference" and "will do anything necessary to do so." She said she is at "such a young and tender age in a woman's life. It's enough already, I've had enough and I am going to be the one to make a change."

Lohan's representative, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, had no comment.


Perez thinks the "LR" refers to Lindsay Ratowski, LiLo's former assistant. They did not part on good terms. I believe Ratowski is now Jessica Biel's assistant, and Lohan threw some sort of fit a couple of weeks ago when she ran into Ratowski with Biel at a party (that may be the GQ item in question).

Poor Leslie Sloane Zelnick. I'm sure it really sucks to get out of bed on days like this.

Update: Defamer has the full text of the email.

Bangladesh Bank Admit Card said...

Bangladesh Bank Admit Card Recently published. Candidate first & easily download the Bangladesh Bank Admit Card & on our Government official website : Bangladesh Bank Admit Card Student can download Bangladesh Bank Admit Card PDF File. https://allresultsall.com/bangladesh-bank-admit-card/

jobnewsbd24.com said...

GST University Admission result 2020-21 will be published by gstadmission.ac.bd website. GST Eligible List Result Published Very Soon. Candiates Guccho Admission Result check easily our website- jobnewsbd24.com